BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
SAP Technical Transformation Leader
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
The SAP Technical transformation leader is responsible for successful implementations at a global level for SAP Platform Transformation for significant value, complex and business critical projects as well as coaching and guiding other teams and Project/Program Managers.
- Defining, documenting, driving, reporting, and managing infrastructure improvement projects as a delivery leader, and operational acceptance of solutions deployed into production.
- Maintain tight linkage with SAP Center of Excellence Team, Cloud Operations and SCPT programs for the future development of tools and technology improvements.
- Experienced with both Agile and waterfall, able to guide usage of right fit methods to project needs, able to communicate a coherent overall picture across projects using varying and hybrid methods.
- Implement enterprise-class platforms transformations for all SAP environments and on-premise tools/platforms. Ultimately accountable for budget and execution of infrastructure service projects in a safe, effective and documented manner while limiting risk to production environments.
- Serve as liaison between various teams of GBS Service Lines, Operations, InfoSec, IT Governance, Engineering, SAP CTE, Cloud Ops to deliver platforms needs aligned with strategy as well as with security policies which strike the right balance between achieving our business objectives and securing the enterprise.
- Ensure that platform evolution includes sunsetting of platforms that provide duplicate capabilities.
- Drive automation of platforms capabilities wherever possible to accelerate business results, minimize needed human intervention, correcting outages as they emerge.
- Ensure Project/change managers involved with the cloud Based solutions meets all ‘release to Operations’/change management process.
- Ensure speed to market of changes (i.e. meet Business requirements as fast as possible) while deploying new services. Enable new technology introduction to meet business needs.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of assigned project team members and/or business representatives as appropriate. Manage internal issues escalated from the team to remove barriers preventing them from performing their assigned activities. Ability to identify and bring up project risk. Ensure proper, timely communication to the project board.
- The role will be measured on Program results (On Value, Benefits on Time, Program on Cost) and Compliance (iRisk completion across all component projects)
- Bachelors Degree in IT or required field
- SAP Experience : Minimum of 8 years of experience connected to a variety of SAP product components / platforms including related application development, deployment & service operations
- Executes:Ability to act with a sense of urgency to deliver initiatives while bringing the necessary rigor to follow defined processes. Demonstrated ability of personal ownership, follow through, and focus on priorities.
- Proven track record in project managementof Platforms/infrastructure for highly complex and integrated applications and environments, with a demonstrable track record in planning, coordinating and preparing environments. Approximately 5 years’ experience in an IT Project Management related role.
- Strong overall leadership skills. Ability to lead large programs, manage, and energize a team of experts to deliver a desired outcome.
- Networking & Collaboration:Ability to collaborate effectively across geographies, organizations, and levels. In touch with vertical platform and enterprise architects, platform owners, owners, Application and Operations Managers.
- Good listening skills and able to filter/incorporate feedback from a wide variety of sources. Able to inform and instruct verbally and via training blocks/presentations, and to be very clear in communicating processes, changes and expectations.
- Ability to interact with and influence key suppliers (e.g. Cloud Partners) and System Integration partners in the solutions offered and value driven.
- Communication:Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, commercialization attitude, with ability to interact on all levels within GBS, Corporate IT management and external suppliers. Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence peers and people 1-2 levels above and across functions as needed.
- Problem-solving attitude (blameless post-mortems).
- ITILv3/v4 certification is a plus or IT operations background
- SAP Change Management process
- SAP ACTIVATE Certification is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP S/4, SAP environments , and 3rd party automation tools, certifications at the architecture, administrator or developer level are a plus.
- IT infrastructure knowledge - demonstrated ability to coordinate/lead multiple projects/activities.
- Understand service models and ability to prioritize based on impacts to business operations
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle. Good knowledge of Service Management tools and, more specifically Change and Release Management tool
- Working experience implementing and using monitoring to troubleshot performance problems
- Agility and flexibility to manage multiple priorities, responsibilities, and changes in a team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in verify as required by law.Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: