BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior AI Engineer - AI Factory
Who we are!
P&G makes millions of decisions every day; These include how much to spend on retailer paid search placements, determining product quality when manufactured, what is the best shelf placement for our products at the retailer, and many others. Today only a small percentage of these decisions are powered by automated algorithms.
The goal of AI Factory is to massively accelerate P&G's shift to an algorithm-driven company. It provides a platform of technologies, services and support that enable rapid creation of data science algorithms and fast deployment at scale.
Engineer and Develop AI Factory capabilities such as re-usable code artifacts, machine learning templates, and controlling applications to enable the application of artificial intelligence in support of P&G business processes.
Develop CI/CD pipelines to engineer features for AI models (DataOps), train models and infer predictions (MLOps), deploy models and integrate with business applications (DevOps)
Partner with data scientists to apply AI Factory tools.
Manage cloud resources and distributed compute platforms as necessary to deploy AI Factory solutions, architects complex AI systems, builds out accelerators and re-usable code artifacts to enable data science and AI engineering teams.
- BS or MS in Business/Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics or related field.
- 3+ years of Analytics, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning experience (acquisition from various sources, transformation and sharing, processing data)
- Python & SQL knowledge
- Foundational skills in cloud services and deployment frameworks (Azure and/or GCP)
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning algorithms development are advantageous
- Experience with agile development methods
- Knowledge of DevOps process, CI/CD, automated testing, and Git source management.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work across P&G business areas and collaborate with internal and eternal supplier partners.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: