Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior DevOps Manager – Marketing Technology
Consumers are at the center of everything we do at P&G – and the IT eBusiness team plays a critical role in architecting, designing, building and running the marketing technology stack for our 80 brands and 4.6 billion consumers around the world. Our scope stretches across front-end touch points and back-end applications, consumer engagement and relationship management systems, programmatic advertising and data management, algorithm science and data analytics, connected devices and other digital technology that interact with our consumers.
Come be a member of the team that is shaping the future of P&G’s marketing technology platforms! By step-changing our CRM and consumer data ecosystem, enabling deeper and direct connections with consumers, building digital-native applications, using disruptive technologies, driving agile work process, you will bring a thought/do leadership to work every day.
Our eBusiness team is embarking upon the next generation of cloud-enabled technologies to create deeper, more valuable relationships with our consumers so that they chose to buy P&G products more often – both online and offline. We are looking for aSenior Development Operations Managerthat can build and shape our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications, internal and external API services, consumer data management and data science.
As the Senior Development Operations Manager,you will beresponsible for:
- Leading a team of Agile DevOps and Operations engineers and oversee the deployment and support of highly scalable, critical production environments.
- Monitoring systems, identifying and resolving operational issues, research, development, deployment and maintenance of production applications.
- Playing a critical role in the design and delivery of the next generation of P&G’s consumer data platform – including automated CI/CD pipelines to enable agile product delivery across multiple environments and geographies.
- Taking ownership of new ideas from concept to launch, and iterate quickly.
- Continually evaluating emerging technologies to find opportunities, trends that can be used to strengthen the product/platform and development practices.
Key characteristics for this role:
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and lead a team in solving them.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute when tasked with multiple priorities.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, passion for solving difficult problems, willingness to take a hands-on role, and a hunger for knowledge.
- Desire to test and learn, iterate quickly and seek feedback.
- Partner and communicate effectively (both verbal & written) with stakeholders & multi-functional, global teams.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for learning new technologies, skills, tools and idea.
- Experience with cloud hosting technology stacks and global service delivery models, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in developing, automating and maintaining CI/CD process for highly scalable, highly available cloud-based or on-premise applications.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C/C++).
- Experience developing and integrating web Services and APIs, while with building and administering VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant or Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, EE or similar field. Working with data structures, algorithms, distributed storage, database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and data warehouse technologies.
- Consumer data platform experience within MarTech or digital domain.
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies such as New Relic, Nagios, Log Insight, Sensu, Pingdom, Sentry or others.
- Experience with web security and software hardening.
- Familiarity with building, releasing and maintaining mobile apps.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: