Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Graphic Designer- Beauty Care
Do you have a passion for Beauty? Are you enthusiastic about using your hands on Design skills to create products that consumers love? P&G is a leader in the beauty industry. With total sales exceeding $6B globally, our portfolio is comprised of several iconic brands such as Olay, Pantene, SKII, Herbal Essences, and Old Spice. We are seeking an exceptional teammate to become part of our global Design team and responsible for leading the visual strategy, design and execution on our Beauty Brands. We are accountable for driving strategy to execution while working with commercial, technical and regional partners.
Your Job Requirements
- Strong design mastery skills in Brand Identity and graphic design with confirmed experience to effectively bring design strategy all the way to completion while articulating the target consumer and business needs.
- You should have a real passion for beauty and demonstrate a passion for trends and the beauty competitive landscape. A keen eye and attention to detail is critical to win in Beauty Care.
- Entry design leadership skills with experience on driving a design vision with commercial and technical partners and confidence to present to senior management.
- Extraordinary collaboration/interdependence skills both within design, multi-functional partners and external design firms and agencies. Any experience in collaborating effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries is a plus. Additionally, ambitious spirit with regard to finding opportunities for design to make a business impact.
- Notable listening skills in order to understand and anticipate the needs as well as willingness to roll up the sleeves and execute with excellence.
- Operates with discipline/project management. Exceptional leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle complexity with excellence. Proven discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- Uses compassion and non-linear thinking to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Embraces change and is flexible in an environment of constant change. Engage and influence across functional partners.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here, if you have:
- A BA / BS in Graphic Design or similar discipline, and a portfolio demonstrating clear design expertise (strategy and execution).
- Design mastery; Extraordinary presentation, creative problem solving and hands-on design skills; and Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (PShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We recognize employees for their dedication. At P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees. Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to inspire and build a better place to work.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: