Senior HR Manager, North America Fabric Care R&D
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address current and future challenges. Human Resources is a critical function at P&G that helps lead these teams to drive the future growth of our brands.
A Career in HR at Procter & Gamble
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak every single day, nurture our culture through inclusion, mentoring, development and stewardship, and more.
Fabric Care is the biggest category in our Procter & Gamble portfolio and for our North America results, and our Research & Development (R&D) Innovation Center in Cincinnati, OH is at the center of our business and is a crucial component to our innovation pipeline for the company. As the Senior HR Manager on our North America Fabric Care business, you will oversee a R&D organization of over 350 employees and be a critical member of our leadership team. This is an exciting growth space with lots of opportunity to leverage both strategic and operational skills as you help make our Innovation Center cutting edge!
You will be an excellent fit as the R&D Senior HR Manager if you have demonstrated experience in the following:
Leadership Coaching & Organization Effectiveness –
Provide meaningful and growth enabling coaching and strategic partnership to your R&D senior leadership team. Keen ability to build trusting relationships, influence across a variety of levels, and lead organization effectiveness solutions to develop high performing employees and teams are a must.
Mastery of HR Fundamentals across Core Competencies –
Serve as the single HR point of contact to our R&D employees, managers and leaders on organization/ HR related matters (ie: Talent Management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits etc.).
Organization Strategy and Development –
Own the development and execution of the Fabric Care R&D Organization Strategy for our largest R&D Innovation Center – this includes staying connected with the organization to implement solutions to drive high employee engagement; identifying organization strategies that support and enable strong business growth; and keeping the employee at the center of everything we do to create a culture of learning and innovation.
Influence Global Fabric Care HR Organization Strategy–
Be able to influence and partner with Fabric Care HR leaders around the world to enable Fabric Care business growth and organization excellence.
The key to your success will be your equity as a:
You are a strategic partner to your business leaders and are a key enabler to the business and organization’s success.
You know how to engage, connect and empower employees across levels, making them feel valued and included to perform at their peak.
You are comfortable challenging established processes and can raise the bar to organization excellence, having demonstrated experience driving successful change in comparable organizations.
You have the required breadth and depth on HR core capabilities and are a thought leader in expanding and enhancing the role of HR.
- A Bachelor’s Degree at minimum; a Graduate Degree a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in a human resources role with demonstrated experience across core HR capabilities (ie: Executive Coaching, Labor/Employee Relations, Organization Strategy, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly-matrixed organization and provide strong leadership to key stakeholders; prior experience supporting a R&D organization is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization, including strong partnership with senior leaders.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: