BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Manager, Data Security & Risk
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Are you a data centric entrepreneur with a passion to unlock data for the business while ensuring information assets are well protected? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with robust data governance and data management, strong analytical and technical skills with a strong sense of stewardship to apply and embed data & analytics to everyday business decision making!
At Procter and Gamble, we believe data is a critical business asset that empowers strategic decision making, integrates into daily operational processes using machine learning / A.I. technologies and provides vital insights into product innovation, marketing, sales and product supply. In an era where data growth is outpacing the organization’s ability to get value from it, the Data Management organization is at the heart of driving the required cultural change: maximize value of data in a responsible, secure way.
We are looking for a Data Security & Risk Manager to ensure P&G’s information assets are protected in the move to a state-of-the-art cloud-based architecture. This is a highly visible role that requires regular interaction with senior management, technical stakeholders, business leads, and service providers.
- Data Security & Stewardship: Lead the development, monitoring, and maintenance of security controls to protect data assets, applications, and services. Report on efficacy of controls through the development and maintenance of a security scorecard for senior P&G leadership.
- Identity Governance and Access Management: Lead cross-functional initiative to enhance end-to-end access management controls and processes supporting cloud-based solutions.
- Risk Management: Create and maintain risk management framework including policies, procedures, and risk register of open data issues. Align risk classification and prioritization with leadership. Develop and lead risk mitigation action plan including coordination of cross-organizational resources.
- Security and Risk Training: Develop security and risk training to improve overall compliance and security maturity, with a focus on incorporating security into agile and DevOps processes.
- Project Management: Maintain data security roadmap and lead special projects including but not limited to cloud security, IT continuity, and incident response.
- Data Governance: Partner with Data Governance teams to assess impact of data related changes (data providers, sources, metrics etc.) on overall security posture. Ensure data security processes are embedded throughout the information lifecycle.
- English fluency
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration or a related technical field
- 5 or more years of experience with Data Governance/Data Management, Information Security, or Risk & Compliance
- Strong background in security and data privacy frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, GDPR, and CCPA
- Business Analysis: understand business decisions and value expected from the data
- Data Stewardship and Governance, specifically as it relates to Data Security
- Foundation in IT systems development, integration and knowledge of how data architecture fits in the overall life cycle and architecture patterns
- Leadership skills in terms of ability to influence internally and externally and create a win-win partnership with Data Providers and Data Consumers
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience is a strong plus
- Cloud security experience – Azure experience is a plus
- CISA, DAMA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, and/or PMP certifications are a plus
- Project management experience
- IT Internal Audit experience
- IT development / scripting (SQL/python) / IT analytics & visualization tools experience
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: