BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Manager, SaaS IT Vendor Relationship
P&G is seeking an IT Vendor Relationship Manager (IT VRM) supporting Microsoft and Software as a Service vendors. The primary responsibility of this role is to build, maintain and enhance relationships with strategic IT vendors and internal stakeholders (such as IT leadership, business partners and end users). The IT VRM serves as liaison to the business, finance, and purchases.
They are tasked with ensuring business requirements are in line with IT’s direction for the company, and for ensuring those requirements are clearly communicated to IT Vendors. The Relationship Manager may also need to act as arbitrator when there is a dispute between business expectations and the IT Vendor’s understanding.
- Responsible for one or more vendor relationships including Microsoft, SaaS (Software as a service)and other vendors, depending on the level of engagement required.
- IT VRM must ensure that the organization achieves its objectives when utilizing strategic vendors and to assist the IT vendors in their efforts to be successful within P&G.
- Develops, formalizes and directs relationships with one or more strategic IT vendors.
- Identifies appropriate relationships in conjunction with internal customers and vendors to drive proper alignment on business and operational topics.
- Monitors performance, financials, and the overall relationships with the vendors they will manages.
- Facilitates and maintains relationships between strategic vendors and the business, including IT stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensures that business requirements are well-communicated and well-understood by IT vendors.
- Serves as the point of contact for issue escalation, arbitration and resolution.
- Manages and measures performance of the overall relationship between internal customers and strategic vendors.
- Ensures effective communication between the organization and each strategic vendor VMO (Vendor Management Office) Academy deliverables Process Maturity, including adherence to VMO practices, risk mitigation
- Minimum of five years of experience managing complex IT contracts and relationships, specifically with Microsoft and SaaS vendors.
- Experience working and communicating collaboratively with vendors and internal customers to build effective vendor relationships with a keen ability to create and manage incentives that drive vendor behaviors
- Proven ability to oversee governance of vendors minimizing value leakage, maximizing innovation and proactively identifying optimization opportunities
- Understanding of best practices, methodologies, market trends, pricing models, scope of services, service delivery, innovation, vendors and their capabilities that perform in your assigned area of responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office suite for effective collaboration, communications, and content development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, manage stress, and negotiate, to provide provide customer-facing support with business stakeholders and IT vendors and provide positive business outcomes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: