Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Production Planner
Senior Production Planner are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results.
Meaningful work on day 1
We do various types of work, including lead the development of timely and accurate plans and day-to-day order processing and tracking of Technical Service Operations (TSO) equipment and parts. From the beginning, you will have a high level of impact on cost, cash, and service results for your designated operation.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need the following skills:
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer applications: Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel, keyboarding, and databases. Experienced in other Microsoft Office software including Word for Windows and PowerPoint. Capable of maneuvering through Windows environment.
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Demonstrate strong social skills to be effective in building strong relationships
- Get along with multi-functional project teams
- Handle confidential information
- High Level of trust and integrity
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Able to break down tasks, identify resources to assist in solution, coordinate activities to drive improvement. The ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Able to review large quantities of data to identify abnormalities and provide clear rationale for resourcing a solution against it. High level of attention to detail.
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Owning various aspects of the planning process including setting-up, monitoring and submit purchase orders to purchasing for cleaner’s equipment.
- Handle the clean-up of the goods receipts vs. goods inventoried in the SAP system
- Utilize technical mastery and problem-solving skills to report and analyze key performance metrics to drive supply network improvements.
- Anticipate business questions and opportunities to deliver insights to the work process improvements.
- Identify, define, prevent and resolve routine problems and executes systematic solutions to drive support savings projects and drive continual improvement.
- Handle equipment and parts inventory at our fulfillment vendor to maintain current inventory and prevent out of stocks for the skus you own.
- Execute daily/weekly/monthly processes to ensure system and data integrity. Identify root causes and resolve as needed
- Work with multi-functional team members and our fulfillment vendors’ personnel to resolve order issues, issue resolution and system enhancements.
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- A two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Experience with computer applications such as: Microsoft Office, SAP, Coupa or other ERP applications
- Previous supply chain planning experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: