Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Chemical Management Administrator
This is a mid level administration level role to manage our chemical management inventory and information electronic system, CISPro. This role will include inputting accurate information into this Global Chemical Management System (CISPro) for Research & Development lab scale chemicals on site. This work insures we have compliant and accurate chemical management inventory and safety information with the global Company chemical tracking and information application. In this role, you will enter new chemical containers that enter the site into the CISPro application, along with chemical and GHS safety information.
In this role you will:
- Generate inventory barcode labels and collect/upload new safety data sheets (SDS) into the system.
- Initiate qualitative exposure assessment process if a new chemical is hazardous. They will also assist with annual container inventory reconciliation in each Health Care/Corporate Function slab on site.
- Aid owners of the chemicals and HSE personnel with running reports, searching for containers, searching for SDSs and transferring containers to new owners within the CISPro system.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Familiar with the CISPro application or can build mastery in how the application operates.
- Comfortable in how inventory systems work, how to upload documents into electronic systems, and can trouble shoot to help ensure the system works as needed.
- Good communication and writing skills applied across multiple functions and organizations which use this application for their laboratories on site.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications used in daily work.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as there are different activities of the Chemical Management program within the CISPro application that need to be completed as well as within the lab scale chemical management site processes where the person will be involved.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: