Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Merchandiser - Oral Care Direct to Consumer Brands
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Oral Care is building a Direct to Consumer team to bring our most loved products to our consumers. The site merchandiser will play a key role in optimizing our site and merchandising activities. Important responsibilities include:
- Executing site merchandising and promotions calendar across websites
- Testing and implementation of different promotional strategies. Includes analyzing results and making recommendations for future plans
- Management of brand content calendars
- Promotional tool management across websites
- Daily website functionality testing We are looking for someone with a passion for winning and an eye for detail.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Bias for Action: Our team is creating new processes and operations. It is important the candidate has a growth mindset and is ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Operates with Discipline: This is a detail oriented role that requires consistent executional excellence.
- Works with an analytical mindset: Our promotional strategy is a key pillar and this role will influence our future plans.
- Manages multiple priorities well and collaborates: Our team works across multiple businesses so working with others is critical. Project management experience is beneficial given multiple priorities will be managed at once.
- Previous experience working with CPG products/companies Preferred but not required
- Google Analytics Certification
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms/tools, including BigCommerce and PriceSpider
This role is located in Cincinnati, OH. Relocation is not provided for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Windows and Word
- 2 or more years of Project Management Experience
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: