BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Solution Architect, Consumer Systems (Remote)
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for a Remote Solution Architect for our Beauty and Grooming team who will be responsible for understanding current state and helping to design future state Information Technology (IT) solutions used to build brand awareness, loyalty, and help administer transactional activities for buying, supporting, and managing P&G products or their usage. Solutions include but not limited to static websites, direct to consumer solutions, loyalty management applications, interactive virtual experience tools, training systems, knowledge management platforms, warranty management tools, programmatic media tools, contact management, audience segmentation, search optimization, and mobile application development.
- Work with business leaders, development teams, information security leaders, and IT management to develop solution architectures or deployment plans for existing solution architectures to meet use cases for consumer interaction.
- Identify and suggest changes to the architecture to help improve reliability and security of the solutions. This includes identification and internal alignment of new innovative solutions.
- Work with Enterprise Architects, developers, and business leaders to determine future state architectures that meet requirements from multiple business units.
- Work on projects with multifunctional teams to help move the architecture to the future state. Work will include design, development, and hands on implementation work
- Develop reference architectures that can be used to deploy brand specific solutions with a common framework
- Provide architected approaches to improve the gathering and analytical use of data about consumers, products, and materials.
- Work to ensure skills of Application Managers and Operation Managers governing the applications in the areas of expertise. Skills include maintenance of architecture artifacts in all four domains (Business, Information, Application, Technology), Application and Technology selection, Application Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Stewardship including security, and change management.
- Ensure maintenance of all architecture artifacts used to describe the solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a strong networking background or relevant experience
- Has a strong desire to do hands on technical work
- Is self-motivated and has the desire to learn new technologies
- Is detail-oriented and analytical in nature, with strong problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to multitask, work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Has good communication skills
- 5-6+ years of experience in IT domains such as Networking, Development, IT Project Management, Application Management, or Information Security
- Experience with Direct to Consumer tools (ex. BigCommerce, Braintree, OrderGroove, Shopify, etc)
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Development experience in Azure Cloud platform.
- Hands on experience in customer relationship management solutions
- Experience with cloud marketing and analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics, Firebase, Braze, Segment, Lytics, etc.)
- Experience with integration technologies (ex. Dell Boomi, Apigee, Solace, Kafka, etc)
- Experience with Java/ C#/ C/PHP/Python/Perl/powershell/regex /scripting languages.
- Experience with Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Experience in Cloud Security & Identity:
- IAM solutions (Federation, MFA, Enterprise and Active Directories, etc.)
- Key vaults
- Role Based Access Controls
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: