Begin a meaningful career right here
Sr. Network Solutions Architect
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are seeking a Senior Network Architect who will work closely with multiple network teams (Core, Edge, IT/OT, Carrier Services), as well as P&G businesses and peer IT organizations, to represent network interests, influence IT architectures, and support our business strategies.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading the development of the strategy and technical roadmap from concept to delivery plan with a focus on new technologies particularly open extensible platforms.
- Defining and maintaining documentation of reference architecture and technology standards, processes, and policies related to core solutions.
- Analyzing and designing an effective integrate solutions strategy into the existing infrastructure.
- Working closely between infrastructure and engineering teams to understand broad IT solution needs.
- Assessing emerging technologies relevant to global, regional, and local business needs, regarding price versus performance.
- Knowledge of security design principals ensuring secure, scalable and supportable network design architectures
- Listening to and evaluating business needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with business expectations; Identifies opportunities for improvement; ensures others are aligned with business expectations.
- Commitment to cost controls and effective measure to reduce expenses, license fees, rationalization of products and simplification of the enterprise end user Digital Workspace.
- Helping establish business case and articulate business value through storytelling and alignment with the broader IT vision
- Ensuring that Information Security and risk management are embedded within the proposed solution requiring continuous improvement to a complex set of functions to coordinate security and compliance risks related to information systems and assets.
Qualified candidates can demonstrate experience by:
- Establishing principles for the network design and deployment, resolving business processes and efficiency needs as well as participating in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation.
- Analyzing technical needs, requirements, and the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Leading teams of network engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Continually updating business and technology statuses and responding to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
- In-depth understanding of the business strategy and the ability to communicate effectively with senior business leaders and C-level executives.
- Using strong analytical skills to identify opportunities and complex data, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Influencing and translating business and operations requirements into architectural blueprints that align with our global technology vision and contribute, through thought leadership, to global IT architecture strategies.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in designing and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors on a large enterprise and global scale.
- Validated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of industry credentials including Cisco and other professional certifications.
- Solid understanding of network and data center architecture, including cloud architectures in design, implementation and operations such as Google, Amazon and Azure
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure suppliers and service offerings including; Cisco, Viptela, F5 Networks, Aruba, Juniper, Riverbed, Zscaler, Sonus, British Telecom, Verizon, CenturyLink and Avaya.
- Knowledge and experience with network applications and services including monitoring and support, logging and analytics, authentication services, and information management.
- Recent experience in modernizing network infrastructure and migrating organizations to cloud based computing environments
- Solid grasp of application performance management and the relationship of global network services, as it relates to end-user experience
- Expertise with the following operating systems; Cisco IOS/NXOS, Linux, Unix, Microsoft
- Familiarity with IT governance standards and compliance including ITIL, PCI, and SOC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency.
However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: