Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you ready to put the knowledge and skills that you learned in school to use? We’re looking for great teammates who have these qualities and want to make a difference for consumers. Our co-op positions are pre-entry level and offer an opportunity for you to learn the office environment while balancing projects with management support needs. These roles are non-management positions with exposure to tasks related to larger projects. As a co-op, you will become exposed to what a non-management career at P&G offers.
What to Expect
You will report to a supervisor in the area of work for training and mentorship. The co-op program offers you a range of training on culture and work norms, providing a thorough evaluation forum for co-op performance and fit to the job.
Our current non-management co-op roles are in the following areas:
Synchronized Planning Solutions (SPS): As a Value Stream Analyst in the SPS, you will be responsible for the development of timely and accurate plans and schedules for the sourcing, production and shipment of materials and product at P&G. In this role, you will have a high level of impact on cost, cash, and service results for your designated operation. You will contribute/perform in some or all of the following activities:
- Owning various aspects of the planning process including setting-up, monitoring and adjusting settings and plans to optimize results.
- Utilize technical mastery and problem solving skills to report and analyze key performance metrics to drive supply network improvements.
- Anticipate business questions and opportunities to deliver insights to the work process improvements.
- Identify, define, prevent and resolve routine problems and executes systematic solutions.
We feel students participating in the SuccessWay Co-op Program should be:
- Enrolled in a local college or university
- Have a GPA in good academic standings
- Committed to working two- sessions, which are in line with your semester. Timing of the assignments will be based on business need
- Work 40 hours a week
- Relocation is not offered for this position
We are looking for students with the following skills:
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The capacity to set priorities and work independently
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and processes
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment while handling multiple priorities
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
We want you to know:
Co-op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: