Begin a meaningful career right here
Summer PhD Internship - Chemistry Transformative Platform Technology
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to have you join us as a Summer Intern! You would join our Corporate Functions Chemistry Transformative Platform Technology Team.
You will work with new polymers and characterize them to figure out polymer molecular weight, degree of substitution, glass transition temperature and solubility in aqueous and organic solvents. After successful polymer synthesis and structure characterization, you will investigate solution properties (e.g. surface and interfacial tension) and conduct performance testing.
You can expect to develop the following skills while completing this internship:
- Foam Testing
- Polymer performance in surfactant rich environments
- Biodegradation testing
- Polymer Synthesis
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- PhD student
- Experience in Polymer Science or Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience with conducting independent and collaborative research projects.
- Comfortable with processing large data sets.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: