Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Analyst
Did you know that at Procter & Gamble we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization, for our North America Market, in Cincinnati, OH. Our Supply Network Operations organization is industry recognized as a Supply Chain Master by Gartner!
What does work look like?
We use breakthrough technology and big data sources to understand our supply chain more fully so that we can deliver the right product at the right place with the right cost. You will be responsible to make sure that we use our data to drive analytical insights and decisions that further speed value to the company.
As a North America Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
- Use many sources of data to drive insights and solutions that enable our Supply Chain leaders to make the best decisions both within Business Units and within our North American region
- Build analytical capabilities that in turn grow our organizations’ knowledge and skills
- Build proficiency in our North America Supply Chain so that you not only develop analytics/insights for key Supply Chain questions but also anticipate and predict future opportunities
- Work across all aspects of the Supply Chain to provide a coordinated end-to-end perspective
- Employ data visualization (Tableau, Power BI) and analytics tools (Knime, R, Python) to deliver insights and actionable steps to our Supply Chain Leaders and Process Owners
The Value of a P&G Career:
- Ongoing mentoring and career development – you will work with hardworking people and have access to outstanding training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation growing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to vacations.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in a quantitative field (Operations Research, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.)
- Strong leadership, business problem definition, and priority setting skills
- Prior Supply Chain related experience or similar experience
- An aptitude for presenting insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- Skills in data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, or similar)
- Skills in analytics tools (Knime, R, Python, or similar)
- Passion to learn/develop and bring in emerging trends/technology that drive further insight value
- Proven success of applied analytics through related full-time or internship experience
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: