BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Supply Chain Internship
Company and Supply Network Operations Overview:
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. We give you the tools to become a world class leader!
P&G is recognized as one of the Top Companies for Executive Women, Fast Company Best Workplace for Innovators, and as one of the Most Reputable Companies by both Forbes and Fortune.
Did you know that at Procter & Gamble we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products on customer shelves precisely, without fail, brings meaning to every workday. Furthermore, you will be working with the best of the best! P&G’s supply chain excellence has been externally recognized by Gartner, a leading industry consulting firm. In recent years, Gartner has named P&G as one of four supply chain Masters—a separate class to recognize long-term consistent excellence!
Your Role Specialty Areas
Supply Chain Interns enjoy making tremendous impacts on our supply chains. Your workdays are bound to be dynamic, and your ability to deal with various supply challenges will be put to the test! You’ll have the opportunity to work on several projects and grow your skills in logistics and business operations. You will also get exposure to P&G Senior Leadership, and you may tour various parts of the company such as manufacturing sites, distribution centers, and innovation centers. The colleagues you will interact with are likely to span various disciplines such as Manufacturing, QA, and IT.
There are a variety of responsibilities you could have as a Supply Chain Intern. The work may entail some of the following:
- Improving operational processes to attain better efficiencies with shipments, production, and inventory
- Analyzing, visualizing, and automating data flow to improve customer service, enhance productivity, and/or reduce costs
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and cutting-edge technologies
- Benchmarking technologies and industry operational trends to identify opportunities for reapplication
You’ll have the plenty of opportunities to leverage analytical skills and improve processes. Moreover, the achievements on your internship projects have the potential to enable great cost savings and company growth!
What We Offer You
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will acquire state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Internships with us are typically 12-weeks long during the summer months.
What We are Looking for:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Other Business Administration or Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a degree with relevant experience
Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
Problem solving via innovation & creativity
Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.