Tech Hub Packaging Execution Expert
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in more than 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve the lives of 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
The Tech Hub Packaging Execution Expert is accountable for packaging that deliver innovative features that satisfy the changing needs of US Contract Manufacturing (CM). This person is depended upon to plan carefully and respond rapidly when risks surface related to project deliverables. The possibility of such risks should be diminished by the individual’s preparation of contingencies and strategic mitigations.
Deliver Packaging Scope for Initiatives with Excellence:
- Determine the packaging definition and ensure documentation is in place for all incremental sales initiatives.
- Deliver technical readiness with robust learning plans and communicate status and risks to leadership,
- Establish Technical Right to succeed by defining and executing a Technical Learning Plan (TLP),
- Complete Qualification according to aligned timing, and in some cases act as Project Rep, Tech Owner and Start-up Leader as needed.
Identify & deliver cost-saving projects at Contract Manufacturers:
- Execute global and regional TLPs and Deliver savings through material use reduction or alternate supply qualification,
- Define and execute process improvements at CMs and their suppliers,
- Continue to identify savings ideas that feed the 3-year savings glide path.
Support the Current Business and assist Contract Manufacturing technical resources through Site Supply Assurance:
- Technical Development Across Sites,
- Process Qualification/Troubleshooting,
- Systems 1st level Support, and
- Execute Tech package Supply interruption Hypercare when needed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: