Begin a meaningful career right here
Traditional Media Analytics & Insights Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you have experience working with data, advanced analytics, and creating insights? If so, then come join our North America Media Analytics & Insights team at the P&G headquarters located in Cincinnati, OH. We are looking for someone who loves solving tough business problems and brings creative thinking and ideas to drive growth behind our portfolio of P&G brands. In North America Media, you will get the chance to work on some of the world’s largest brands and top advertisers while partnering with industry leaders to transform the media data and analytics space.
The NA Traditional Media Analytics & Insights Manager responsibilities would include:
- In-Market Performance: Track P&G’s in-market performance in TV, radio, and print to understand how inventory is delivering against brand goals and identify opportunities on how to adjust future plans and buys to maximize impact.
- Portfolio Optimization: Assess opportunities to optimize P&G’s 35+ brand portfolio’s advertising spend and inventory pool across TV, radio, and print.
- Innovation: Create new analytic approaches and models to solve current marketplace challenges across TV, radio, and print. Deploy new approaches across P&G brands to enable broad use and activation.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Interested in analyzing data to create meaningful insights, stories, and recommendations to drive change.
- Passionate about driving innovation and creative solutions within a team environment.
- Service oriented to deliver on the unique needs of P&G categories and brands.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, or an equivalent field.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data sources.
- Experience using Excel, JMP, or other statistical software.
- Experience using visualization software and tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or Spotfire.
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH.
- Experience working with media data, systems, and tools. Specific expertise in television, radio, and print preferred.
- Experience working with advanced data and analytics software such as SQL, Python, R, and/or KNIME.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: