BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Vulnerability Management Service Threat and Vulnerability Intelligence Analyst
Our Cyber Protect Vulnerability Management Team is looking for an investigative, self-starting, and cyber security-loving analyst to join us in our endeavor to protect a Fortune 50 company and one of the world’s largest consumer goods manufacturers: P&G. The ideal candidate for this role will have a combination background in cyber security, intelligence, and information technology; a passionate curiosity about one of those key areas can absolutely substitute for experience.
The Cyber Protect team works closely with the Detect, Respond, and Governance/Identify teams, as well as with IT and the business, to enumerate and reduce P&G’s attack surface. The Threat and Vulnerability Intelligence analyst will support Vulnerability Management, Risk Management, Detection, and Response capabilities within the Cyber Security Organization.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in a relevant field: intelligence, cyber security (such as: Incident Response, Pen testing, Security Operations, Access Management, Network Security), engineering, or Information Technology disciplines
- Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions to complete threat resolution.
- Strong understanding of the current cyber threat and intelligence landscape and how it applies to vulnerability detection, identification, and management.
- Willingness to obtain the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification within 1 year (training and exam provided by the company)
- Independent performer in identifying reportable items of interest, drafting reports and briefings, and publishing them
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems including Windows and Linux, as well as understanding of network protocols and concepts.
- Understanding of how technical and process mitigations may impact final criticality of a vulnerability
- Knowledge of threat actors’ methodologies and motivations
- Experience with penetration testing tools and incident response.
- Knowledge of computer languages such as; Python, Java, C/C++, C#, Power Shell experience
- Government/Military experience strongly preferred
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: