Begin a meaningful career right here
Warehouse Automation Delivery Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between talented employees. We encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for phenomenal teammates who can lead the deployment of platform-standard technology inside customer-facing distribution centers in Cincinnati, Ohio. As a Warehouse Automation Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams on the delivery of an automation technology and a key contributor to the success of the on-site startups.
What your work will look like:
- Responsible for managing overall delivery schedule, risk management, change control and vendor interfaces.
- Lead aspects of the ideal-state operational layout, design and flow.
- Participation and ownership of platform pillars within the ALPS Platform Team.
- Develop expertise in the vendor Warehouse Control System (WCS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS) to help drive continuous improvement.
- Base qualification in technology core work within 1-2 functional equipment areas to support associated Platform ownership responsibilities.
- Must have a bachelor or master's degree
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, Science, Business, or four plus years of relevant experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in Warehousing/Distribution
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/Integrated Work Systems (IWS)
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: SAP, Power BI, and Tableau
- Have a proven ability to analyze data and think critically
- Travel required 50%
The Value of a P&G Career
Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: