Warehouse Operations Specialist
Warehouse Operations Specialists are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for both technology and work process improvements and driving savings in shipment processes across North America physical distribution.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on day 1
You will have the opportunity to perform a variety of tasks, including logistics tracking, data analysis, collaborating with multi-functional business partners and so much more. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and executing business-related responsibilities.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- A safe work environment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We believe in order to perform on the job, you will need to demonstrate these skillset and qualification, including:
- Good technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Proven understanding of budget management and billing procedures
- Demonstrate good communication skills to effectively build positive relationships
- Interact with multi-functional project teams
- Handle confidential information
- High Level of trust and integrity
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
- Develop yourself and others deep mastery in Warehouse applications and interface with Warehouse Management Software systems
Primary responsibilities of your role may include:
- Key owner of the Auto Pallet Auto Loader solution and maintenance across North America.
- Network responsibilities for Loaded On-Time reporting and mitigation of opportunites via communication and partnering across the network.
- Partnering with Business Units to drive opportunities with-in the network for Transportation & Warehouse gaps. This involves the capacity to model, root cause and implement corrective measures.
- Provide business expertise and training on work processes for the physical distribution network in maintaining and ongoing improvement of systems and technologies.
- Participate in the change management process for the region and coordinate testing of these changes.
- Translate new requirements into functional specifications for IT systems and resources.
- Identify differences with standards and actual practice and determine the appropriate follow up actions.
- Maintain accuracy of Warehouse master data.
- Some travel to P&G sites to learn operations and understand these systems in use is expected. Total travel <10%.
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Have administrative experience
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- A two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Experience with computer applications such as: Excel, Access, Tableau, Knime, and SAP
- Experience in a warehouse environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: