BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Workplace Services - Site Leader
The Workplace Services site leader roles exist throughout the P&G site support organization and are responsible for Employee IT & Facilities related operations at a site or cluster of sites. Acts as an integrator across multiple teams and services to create and deliver a coordinated Site Master plan aimed to increase employee productivity and experience. The Site Leader works in close partnership with Business Unit, HR, and other functional site leadership as well as owns the on-site governance of those partners (JLL, Xerox, HCL, etc.) that directly engage with our employees. This role is also responsible for leading projects specific to sites or across the network to ensure a common approach and progress against declared priorities.
As a Workplace and Project Leader, your passion for the related scope of work will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth. Your career in site leadership at P&G will build you through growing your leadership and influence skills, expanding your perspective via experiences across multiple businesses, and cultivating depth of expertise in areas like Facility Operations, Service Delivery, Vendor Management, Sustainability, IT Continuity and Customer/Employee Service.
What we can offer you is an interesting and diverse set of opportunities to solve problems that come with being one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. You have many interests, and our scale enables you to have the opportunity to explore these interests and apply your problem-solving skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Manages the delivery of Digital Workplace Services scope and manage local performance of alliance partners. Coordinate with Regional Governance, Regional Service Delivery Managers and other Site Leaders on services, solutions, and compliance. Manage the relationship with local Business Unit and R&D Leadership, communication and issues escalation including site master planning, capital priorities and local service choices.
- Scope of Site Services
- Project Ownership and Delivery (Sustainability, Operations, Housing)
- Site Facilities Operations
- Facilitate supplier’s interactions with the site to ensure performance meets P&G’s business needs. Ensure they understand service level delivery and communication required to be successful. Identify incremental opportunities to deliver value to P&G and the supplier
- Coordinate with the business, risk/regulatory management, security and suppliers to meet site and Company objectives
- Manage communication relevant to site operations, related services and issues
- Support standard alliance relationship management processes and service verification
- Provide performance management input to Regional Supplier Governance Leaders
- Define and track performance expectations and measures covering safety, financials, workflow, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Validate site performance and reports
- Coordinate services, initiatives and plans within the site consistent with Company standards, policies and priorities
- Ensure that audit controls are in place at the site for processes, procedures, and expenditures
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities
- NA region managed print RSDM (regional service delivery manager)
- Project Management Fundamentals (Communications, Change management, Customer management, Financials management, Scheduling, etc.).
- Knowledge of scaling agile methods and/or Hybrid PM models-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with and influence project managers, board members, project partners, business unit leaders, etc.
- Strong EQ and leadership skills to move the work forward even in stressful or demanding situations.
- Self-starter: Ability to generate own ideas and proposals, and to adjust an adapt strategy as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail. Committed to implement with an important level of end-to-end accountability, quality, and agility.
- Collaboration skills and ability to actively engage up, down, and across the organization.
- Highly proactive way of working.
- Growth Mindset: intrinsically motivated to be a life-long learner.
- Strong analytical skills a plus – proficient in Microsoft Power Suite of tools (BI, Automate, Knime, etc).
- Vendor management to oversee key partners needed to run the site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: