Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Future Female Leaders in Product Supply. Crailsheim Plant and Engineering Center for Paper Products
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Future Female Leaders in Product Supply. Crailsheim plant and Engineering center for Paper Products.
Are you a talented female Engineering student or graduate in Germany? Would you like to explore what P&G can offer to passionate, technical-savvy women who want to build a successful technical career?
Apply now and become one of the selected participants for the Future Female Leaders - Product Supply in Crailsheim on November 29th and 30th, 2018.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11th November, 2018
This will provide you with a unique "on-the-job" experience:
• We will show you our highly innovative Paper Production Plant,
• You will meet and network with our Female Managers,
• You will discover Product Supply/Engineering from a creative, meaningful and challenging perspective you will love.
Our Product Supply department is the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant control systems and the smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. We want to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and productivity of our systems, while reducing costs and boosting sustainability. Innovation and creativity drive everything we do at P&G.
And you know what’s best? If you succeed our on-site test and interviews that will take place on the same dates, you can get a job offer for an internship or a full-time employment at the end of the day!
Wondering how to get in?
Among all applicants, we will select the participants based on the following criteria:
• P&G online assessment tests results
• Fluency in English and German
• Strong CV including at least one previous internship in a technical area
• Students or recent graduates with strong academic results in one of the following study fields (Bachelor/Master/Diploma/PhD):
• Process Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electronical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Automation Technology
If you're one of the chosen ones, we will provide you with meals, travel expenses and a day full of learning & fun, to make this an unforgettable journey with P&G Product Supply.
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are looking for applicants of any race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Please note that the application deadline is 11th November, 2018.
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Job Id: EUR00000906
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Manufacturing / Engineering Internship – Summer 2019 Multiple Locations
- Stypendium P&G w ramach Młodzi w Łodzi 2018 Łódź, Poland
- Future Female Leaders in Product Supply. Crailsheim Plant and Engineering Center for Paper Products Crailsheim, Germany
- Engineering Intern - Barquisimeto Plant Barquisimeto, Venezuela