Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Human Resources Internship (m/f/d)
Crailsheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
HR is the oil in any well-performing organizational machine. The ability to recruit, develop, and retain the best of the best is at the core of any competitive advantage.
As an HR intern, you will be responsible for leading improvements in the area of organizational designs, transitions, or career paths. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. In this internship, your main task will be the renewal of our current technician career path in accordance with the tariff agreement as well as to define the job profiles. Your project will deliver a deep understanding in areas such as employee benefits, compensation, tariff agreement, employee and labour relations, training and development. To do so, you will interact a lot with employees from various hierarchical levels and parties (e.g. works council, supervisors). You will autonomously lead your project.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
- Bachelor's/Master's students
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Able to set priorities, deliver what you commit to, and work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Capable of learning on the job in a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication styles to different situations and individuals
- Fluent language proficiency in both, English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Location: Crailsheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Id: R000003945
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities