Begin a meaningful career right here
Digitization Manager Development Program - Csömör/Hungary
Do you love challenges? Do you want to leverage your digital capabilities in manufacturing environment?
P&G is leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation.
The digital solutions we build, help move millions of trucks efficiently, enable high quality video collaboration, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products and thousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences for product and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, manage consumer communication in the Web, ensure cyber security and more.
Our factory in Csömör has been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always, Naturella, Discreet, Tampax) with the most advanced technologies.
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
P&G's Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters - making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
Digitization Manager Development Program
Work schedule: full-time/ part-time with flexible working hours
(24 - 32- 40 hours/week )
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
- Work on corporate Digital systems and IT infrastucture.
- You will analyze the business background and lead the effort to improve IT systems and better meet business needs;
- Work with P&G multi-functional team to digitalize and transform business processes.
- You are a student of 3rdyear of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies ofany Computer Science/Engineering or IT related major(either BSc or MSc)
- You have intermediate English skillsboth written and spoken
- You have fluent Hungarianboth written and spoken
- You are engaged towards self-development
- Creativity, independence, good problem solving ability
- You have very strong communication, collaboration, project management and interpersonal skills
- You have strong strategic thinking skills, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective at P&G - you may get the full-time job offer from P&G upon successful completion of traineeship program, right after graduation, based on your performance
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Multinational, diverse & inclusive environment - employees feel comfortable and are enabled to perform at their peak
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
Weare the world's largest consumer goods companywith operations in80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Always®, Tampax®,Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: