Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Managerial Internship - CSÖMÖR/Hungary
Do you have a passion to drive growth along with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you! We welcome you to apply and join our team at P&G!
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
This is you chance to join Procter & Gamble for a career in Human Resources. As an HR intern you will play a strategic role in the success of the world's largest feminine care manufacturing site and - most importantly - of our talented people.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents most exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
P&G's Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters - making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
HR Managerial Internship
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
•Building, leading and implementing various HR projects together with other HR professionals and manufacturing teams to answer the business needs and objectives.
• Coming up with and implementing new processes in line with organization purpose, values and principles, that will help with people retention & development.
• Leading cultural transformation of the company into the organization of the future
• Implementing new ideas to improve employees’ relations & morale.
• Students of 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies or recent graduates of any major in the field of economics (either BSc or MSc) within 12 months after graduation
• Ability to conduct business in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
• Very strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinking, good problem-solving skills, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Rich development programfocusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Chance to become our permanent employee after successful internship - based on your performance, you may get the full-time job offer from P&G
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries more than 80 billion US $ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Always®,Ariel®, Pantene®, Tampax® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, material status, veteran status or disability status.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: