BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT/Digital Trainee - Csömör, Hungary
Location: Csömör, Hungary
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Work schedule: full-time/ part-time with flexible working hours
(24 - 32- 40 hours/week )
DO YOU LOVE CHALLENGES?
DO YOU WANT TO COMBINE YOUR STUDIES WITH WORK EXPERIENCE IN A DYNAMIC IT ORGANIZATION?
Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Are you ready to get exciting experience of minimum 6-month paid IT traineeship in P&G?
Traineeship in our company is about a real project, real work with customers and real results! There will be opportunity of part-time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
We invite you to pass traineeship project(s) in Information Technology (IT) Department. IT is the department for internal consultancy within P&G that works to improve the company’s productivity.
The digital solutions we build helping efficiently, enabling high quality collaboration, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plant(s) to run robustly, ensuring cyber security and more.
WE OFFER SEVERAL INTERESTING PROJECTS DURING YOUR TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM:
- Work on corporate IT/OT systems and infrastructure.
- You will analyze the business backgroundand lead the effort to improve IT/OT systems and better meet business needs.
- Work with P&G multi-functional team to digitize and transform business processes.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
- student of 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studiesor fresh graduates up to 12 months after graduation of any engineering disciplines. Preferred are degrees in Computer Science, IT, Automation, Management/Business Information Systems or similar.
- Advanced O365 (PowerBI, PowerAutomate knowledge is strong advantage)
- Good command of English
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker;
- Basic programming skills is an advantage
- We expect you to hold a valid EU work permit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Long term career perspective at P&G – you may get the full-time job offer from P&G upon successful completion of the traineeship program, right after graduation, based on your performance
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual
- Multinational, diverse & inclusive environment – employees feel comfortable and are enabled to perform at their peak
- Competitive compensationpackage
- Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case
- Work from home opportunity
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost.
We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Budapest Plant has been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always®, Naturella®, Discreet®, Tampax®) with the most advanced technologies.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
If you would like to be a part of this process, then we welcome you to click on apply button below and join our team at P&G!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.