Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Process Engineer - CSÖMÖR/Hungary
MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER - CSÖMÖR/Hungary
Work schedule: full-time
DO YOU LOVE CHALLENGES?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMPROVE MACHINERY AND PROCESS SYSTEMS WHILE ALSO MANAGING TEAMS OF PEOPLE?
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skills in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems.
Our factory in Csömör has been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always®, Naturella®, Discreet®, Tampax®) with the most advanced technologies.
We want entry level engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards.
If you would like to be a part of this process, then we welcome you to apply and join our team at P&G!
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skills in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products.
For those process engineers performing at their peak, we provide long term career perspective which includes team leader and production line leader responsibilities.
Overview of the Job:
The Product Supply organization has opportunities focusing on process optimization projects in the areas of reliability, process control, and quality improvement in ourManufacturingoperations. You will be given a detailed scope of work with varied level of responsibility, and will be exposed to many aspects of manufacturing during your term: project management, systems improvements, process engineering, etc.
The Product supply organization is also looking for individuals to join theEngineeringteamwhere responsibilities will include the development, delivery and documentation of process and technology improvements to eliminate machine stops, reduce scrap and enable machine speeds increases on high speed converters, working with operating teams, other engineers and contractors.
As one of our engineers you will be responsible for reapplying, simplifying, and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world-class consumer products. Through the use of state-of-the-art technologies, equipment and work systems, we build a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop rare proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. Manufacturing Process Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities of the production line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians.
Daily work could encompass any of the following:
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives and projects
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- Creating learning programs, coaching and training technicians
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
- Understanding and working with automated equipment
- Learn and develop both your technical and leadership skills, while leading projects, driving collaboration with manufacturing and support functions, and engaging them to reach a common business objective.
The starting assignment is determined by your skills, interestand the needs of the site.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
You are good fit here if you:
- HaveBS/MS degree in engineering (we prefer Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Polymer Engineering, Technical Management, though we may also consider other fields of engineering)
- Fresh graduate OR maximum 3 years of work experience on relevant field
- Able to conduct business in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Strong skills in leadership, teamwork and excellence in communication
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
What we offer:
- An impactful career patch, challenging jobwith meaningful work and responsibility as of Day 1
- Inspirational work environment-opportunity to learn and work with the world-renowned technologies
- Rich development programfocusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Individual mentoring andlong-term career planning
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- A diverse, multifaceted work environment passionate about safety and quality
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
All positions are entry level management roles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.MFG00006786
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: