Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Manager / Project Manager - Budapest_Csömör/Hungary
Do you love challenges?
Would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people?
We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards.
If you would like to be a part of this process, then we welcome you to apply and join our team at P&G!
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skills in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems.
From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products.
For those process engineers performing at their peak, we provide long term career perspective which includes team leader and production line leader responsibilities.
The Job Scope includes:
As one of our engineers you will be responsible for reapplying, simplifying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world-class consumer products.
Through the use of state of the art technologies, equipment and work systems, we build a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs.
Where appropriate, we develop rare proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Learn and develop both your technical and leadership skills, while leading projects, driving collaboration with manufacturing and support functions, and engaging them to reach a common business objective.
- University or college degree in engineering (electrical, industrial,mechanical, chemical, polymer engineering, logistics manager, quality or bio engineering, industrial management and other fields of engineering)
- Fresh graduate OR maximum 3 years of work experience on relevant field
- Able to conduct business in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Strong skills in leadership, team work and excellence in communication
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment with leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful work and responsibility as of Day 1
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Always®, Tampax®,Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: