Begin a meaningful career right here
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D) ENGINEER, Product Supply, Manufacturing - CSÖMÖR/Hungary
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D) ENGINEER, Product Supply, Manufacturing
Work schedule: full-time
Overview of the job
Are you curious about the science behind our products and technologies and want to make an impact on products that affect our global consumers? Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an R&D engineer in product supply, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans and technology/product deployment in manufacturing.
The successful candidate will lead consumer feminine care products’ and technology development for the Europe region for our tampon’s category.
What will I do?
Our R&D Engineers are constantly learning, growing, and improving. In this role, you will find new ways to innovate and develop within your area. We are also a highly collaborative company, so you will also need to provide technical direction to others.
We typically assess your skills and qualifications, as well as your interests, and try to find a role that works best for you.
We have a few areas of R&D where you could work:
- Product Development
- Process Development
- Material Development
- Packaging Development
- Modeling & Simulation (M&S)
- Data Science
You should work to understand the consumer and translate their needs into designs and strategies that they value. We use quantitative and qualitative modeling tools to define what the consumer needs as well as the technical requirements necessary to build something amazing. You would be responsible for the development and oversight of electrical, mechanical or chemical based product designs.
You will lead the design, development and delivery of state of the art manufacturing systems, processes and equipment. You will have responsibility for high-end computer modeling, empirical modeling, process/equipment design and start up of breakthrough manufacturing technology concepts in both experimental and commercial scale.
Start by developing 'new to the world' raw material technologies so we can meet our customer's needs with the highest quality and within the target cost. We use models to build the technical understanding needed to specify material requirements.
Packaging Development Engineers develop creative packaging that is easy to use and looks amazing. We believe in building a sustainable environment and would like your help in looking for new ways to develop responsible packaging. Engineers in this field work with 3D digital modeling, material science experts and industrial designers to design and deliver unique and superior packages.
Modeling and Simulation (M&S):
Our challenge is to model new and existing products or processes. You are needed to help us develop and apply the right mathematical models to develop innovative new products and processes. You should be able to work with a multi-functional team to define the model's requirements and then deliver the development and execution of a modeling program.
Here, we would want you to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights you derive. As a Data Scientist, you will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You will be the primary evangelist to the business for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to show how we can improve our predictive capabilities.
We believe you will be an excellent fit, if you:
- Have a BS or MS in engineering. We prefer Chemical, Mechanical, or Biomedical Engineering, but we also consider other, similar engineering degrees
- Fresh graduate or maximum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Critical and analytical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical curiosity in finding new and different ways to approach problems and able to drive new ideas, techniques, and methods to find solutions
- Ability to conduct business in both English and Hungarian languages
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as operate effectively within multifunctional, multinational and technical team within various geographical locations
- Skilled in writing effective business writing and creation of technical summaries and should be comfortable presenting work to technical and commercial teams
- Able to readily leverage connections and resources beyond the Feminine Care organization
- Natural willingness to flow to the work across a lean organization
- Proven ability to collaborate with both commercial and technical partners
- Proficient and a regular contributor in all forms of communication including verbal updates, written reports and PowerPoint presentations
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: