Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting - Group Manager
Procter & Gamble Finance & Accounting offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Finance & Accounting professionals work across every area of the business, both domestically and globally.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the Role:
Candidates must have strong analysis skills and be able to develop critical insights and recommendations that will drive action. Roles offer significant exposure to senior management, and the work environment is dynamic and fast-paced, so a leadership pattern of success in complex environments is needed.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, Taxation or any relevant degree
- Saudi National
- Strong communication skills with Fluency in Arabic and English
- 10 -15 years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, or Strategy / Finance at a consumer focused company preferred
- Leadership, strategic and analytical thinking are key skills required
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unusual ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: