Begin a meaningful career right here
Artwork Coordinator Internship (m/f/d)
you have an eager spirit, a hands-on mentality and a goal-oriented mindset?
Are you looking for an opportunity to prove your ability to retain the
overview of complex projects? Then this is the opportunity for you!|
In 2018, Merck Consumer Health was acquired by Procter & Gamble. The harmonization following this giant merger takes place in many areas, one of which is the crucial modification of existing Art Work.
As our Art Work Coordinator, you will be responsible to ensure the adequate and timely adaptation of our visual equity by our external partners, while keeping your internal stakeholders informed. After being onboarded by our Art Work Expert, you will understand the process we use, and be prepared to manage the progress of our external partners and aligning changes with our managers on your own. This is a great opportunity to develop your project management skills, enhance your communication abilities, and to gain feedback from experienced managers which will be highly beneficial for your future career.
Please note: This internship has a contract length of 9 months, with a full-time working schedule. The job location is Darmstadt.
Completed Bachelor Studies in any field|
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (German is a plus)
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Words, Power Point and Excel)
- Organized working style
- Strong inter-personal skills
- 1-3 years of working experience is a plus
- Valid work permit
What we offer:
- Responsibility and challenging projects of Day 1
- Personal development opportunities via classroom & on-the-job trainings as well as coaching (e.g. Zincmaps)
- Wide internal & external exposure opportunities (e.g agencies, production sites, internal departments, managers
- Fun working atmosphere, characterized by like-minded colleagues who fully support you
Required Documents- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
- Copy of A-level (baccalaureate) grades as well as Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: