Global Regulatory Affairs Strategist - Brand Franchise (m/f/d)
The P&G Health team includes Global Brand Franchises for at least i) Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements [incling Femibion, Seven Seas, Bion], ii) Nerve Care [Neurobion] and iii) Pain and Cold [Dolo-Neurobion, Kytta, Nasivin]. The Global Regulatory Affairs function has positions available across these franchises and is looking for experienced candidates (4+ years) who can help guide the global regulatory strategy for these Franchises.
• This opportunity will see you act as the regulatory representative for specific global initiatives within a Brand Franchise Team and as a strategic business partner to build bigger and better initiatives.
• You will be responsible for developing and clearly communicating regulatory strategies that identify requirements for launch and outline data needs to guide R&D activities, working in close collaboration with market regulatory, R&D, Tech Ops and Commercial teams.
• Additionally, you will lead Global Dossier development and provide strategic input into Global Toolbox and Digital Copy development and approval.
• You will act as Brand Franchise Ambassador and point contact for regulatory colleagues globally.
• You will pro-actively monitor and find opportunities to influence the Regulatory External Environment, assessing impact of changes on the Brand Franchise and maintain involvement with critical trade associations where appropriate.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: