Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Clinical Manager (w/m/d)
Senior Clinical Manager
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The Personal Health Care International (PHCI) strategic priorities includes several core categories of products with including Global Brand Franchises and Regional Product Portfolios across Nerve Care, Pain, Vitamins and Cough & Cold and Digestive.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Manager who is eager to take on a new challenge. You will join a large, complex, matrix organization whereby you take leadership for all clinical aspects of projects across the whole portfolio for any of the a Franchise brands and local brands.
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
- Put the patient or consumer first as you collaborate with other technical and commercial team members to understand their needs and design clinical studies that meet them.
- Effectively manage clinical study projects from idea and design to set up, conduct, reporting and/or publication - Diligently following internal process and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the conduct of clinical studies, including efficient budget management.
- Assume operational responsibility for clinical aspects of the Sponsor function in clinical studies according to all applicable regulations (e.g. ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Ensure compliance with ethical, medical, and scientific principals in line with regulatory obligations considering the global strategic focus of P&G Personal Healthcare International (PHCI), in close collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Work closely across P&G PHCI and P&G global to ensure that process is clear, defined, documented where necessary and compliant with all applicable
Apply if you have:
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (PhD is advantageous) - PharmD or Biological Sciences related Degree.
- Fluent English – Additional Spanish is beneficial but not necessary.
- Proven experience in clinical affairs, with relevant hands-on clinical trial expertise in medicines.
- Medicinal product, OTC (over the counter) & Rx (Medical prescription) topic experience - Trial experience in food supplements and medical devices also an advantage.
- Ability to translate patient and consumer needs into clinical trial endpoints.
- A genuine interest in the science underlying clinical trials in specific therapeutic areas and able to use this scientific understanding to design trials with a good chance of success.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
You’ll be at the core of creating clinical trial strategy as well as delivering activities, leading clinical initiatives and taking ownership and responsibility for generating new clinical evidence on our products.
We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- P&G Vibrant Living programs.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Genuine opportunity to develop within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: