BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manufacturing/Physical Distribution/Supply Chain Process Engineer - Dayton, Ohio
How would you like to join a dynamic team leading warehouse automation and product customization operations and continuous improvement projects? We want entry level engineers and supply chain experts who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside the box. We rely on our engineers to make our products to the highest of standards.
We're looking for supply chain and process engineers to join our team at our 1.8MM square foot distribution and customer fulfillment center in Dayton, OH.
If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply! Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1:
We ship the world's leading consumer brands. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big meaningful problems. Everyday you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the distribution of globally recognized branded products. Our process engineers help us get things done!
We offer you:
- A diverse, multifaceted work environment passionate about safety and quality
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the warehouse floor, meeting various challenges
- Continuous mentorship, coaching, training and guidance
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world-renowned technologies
- The chance to influence the distribution and quality of our leading products
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits program which includes paid time off, medical insurance, life insurance, disability, retirement(profit sharing at no cost to the employee), 401K savings plan and other forms of recognition
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, analytical and technical skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment with technicians and equipment
What will you do?
Process Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities and lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and implementing daily systems that enable us to produce the highest quality products.
Daily work could encompass any of the following:
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing/physical distribution sites to create the best solutions
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the processing area
- Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and cutting-edge technologies including self-guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated picking solutions and advanced warehouse management systems.
- We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We think you will be a good fit if you have the following:
- Have a BS/MS degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- Are willing to travel for the job on occasion. It really depends on the position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.