Begin a meaningful career right here
Production Leader - Distribution Technician
Are you ready to use your expertise in the manufacturing/assembly of displays through the effective management of labor resources? As a Production Leader, you will work with teams that are responsible for keeping production flowing, for meeting performance goals and for maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from P&G products.
Production Leader – Key Skills
We use basic hand and power tools; lift up to 50 pounds’ floor to chest level; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend; and stand and walk on concrete floors for an extended period of time. Further, we have and are able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including:
• Operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment
• Maintaining accurate records and data
• Strong technical, interpersonal and problem-solving skill
• Knowledge of computers
• Wear safety equipment, where required, at all times
• Delivering on all aspects of the production line results including safety, efficiency, quality and run rate.
About the Procter & Gamble Dayton Mixing Center
If you're a good fit, you'll:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- We willing to work rotating shifts and occasional overtime
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: