BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Medical Manager - R&D Scientist France
Are you passionate about Innovation and making a difference?
Do you want to make an impact on products and services that affect customers and consumers around the world?
Then apply today to learn more about the opportunities for you at Procter & Gamble (P&G)!
The P&G Personal Health Care (PHC) business’ strategic priorities include four core categories of products with both Global Brand Franchises and Regional Product Portfolios across Vitamins, Cough & Cold, Nerve Care & Pain and Digestive.
We are looking for a Medical Manager in France, preferably with experience in the pharmaceutical industry who is eager to take on a new challenge.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS:
Reporting into the Medical Affairs Director for France, Benelux & Southern Europe cluster, you will
- be the Medical Expert providing medical-scientific input and support for brands available in France with a focus on Global Brands such as Bion 3 and Richelet (VMS, vitamins minerals supplementation) as well as a broad portfolio of Local Brands (including Apaisyl and St Bernard). These brands include an interesting mix of medicines, food supplements and medical devices.
- be the Medical Lead coordinating and enabling the conduct of Non-Discretionary and Discretionary activities in France to enable successful business deliverables, Health Care Professionals (HCP) endorsement, advocacy and organizational compliance.
Non-Discretionary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and approval of promotional & non-promotional externally focused materials.
- Delivery of medical scientific training to marketing and sales staff.
- Medical Information – Facilitate responses to questions on product efficacy, safety and use from HCPs (Healthcare professionals), consumers and other external parties – in back-up to the Medical Information Manager.
- Medical Governance and Compliance – Framework of policies and system ensuring compliance with recognized medical/ ethical standards.
- Lead and defend challenges from authorities and competition.
- Support Pharmacovigilance activities including input to safety reports.
Discretionary responsibilities are predominantly externally focused and may include:
- Manage & collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders to drive brand advocacy and build scientific credibility.
- Manage P&G and third-party HCP engagement platforms, such as sponsorships, Advisory Boards, Expert Meetings and representation of P&Gs relationship with Medical-Scientific Associations / Societies and Continuing Medical Education platforms.
- Drive the scientific publication strategy related to the dissemination of medical-clinical data.
- Lead & enable the development of non-promotional and promotional content including Toolboxes, Educational Modules, Detail-Aids, Leave Behinds in both traditional and digital media. Provide day to day technical coaching.
- Data generation, development of clinical trials, interactions with key experts in the market to deliver key messages.
- In collaboration with clinical development - Design and reporting of P&G sponsored clinical trials across all phases of research. Review, approval & management of external Research Grants and Investigator Initiated Clinical Trials.
- Product Life Cycle Management including regulatory, claims innovation and scientific support.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
- An MD or Pharmacist degree (preferred), or a PhD in bio-medical sciences.
- Experience in Pharma/ Healthcare Industry, preferably in the area of Medical Affairs, with relevant expertise on medicines, food supplements and medical devices.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
- Creative mindset and innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, within large cross-functional teams.
YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - All in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Continuous coaching and mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.