Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Assurance Engineer
Procter and Gamble (P&G) is expanding our facility in Dover, DE plant, and we want you! Come join us in improving the lives of our consumers every day, through your work on brands such as Pampers and Luvs. We are looking for a quality assurance engineer, with background in food/dairy manufacturing or industrial microbiology. This person will be responsible for improving industrial micro capabilities through the site. He/she will lead aseptic skill development, risk mitigation, results and continuous improvement for his/her area. This critical position will also be responsible for implementation of quality systems and latest GMP designs for new manufacturing equipment and facilities
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- BS in Microbiology, including industrial microbiology or experience in the industry
- BS in Engineering with microbiological qualifications included such as Biotechnology, Food- and Dairy Engineering, Brew master, etc...
- 3-5 years experience in food/dairy manufacturing or manufacturing of other micro-susceptible products. Desired Skills/Experience
- Experience with Food, Cosmetic or Drug product regulations and GMP compliance
- Able to lead in areas of risk management, and quality loss elimination
- Application of clean design/industrial micro principles to process and equipment design, facility design and development of manufacturing procedures
- Experience with microbiological testing in a laboratory setting preferable but not required. Understanding of methods used for product testing, organism isolation and identification
- Mastery in validation of equipment and processes (IQOQPQ, Cleaning and sanitization, re-validation). Prefer experience in both authoring and approval of validation protocols and reports
- Ability to assess changes and manage change control to procedures, validations, testing protocols
- Experience with digital quality management solutions a plus (SAP, Veeva, Trackwise)
- People skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organization and ability to grow capability in others. Additionally, candidate(s) should be good at coaching others to follow standards
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: