Begin a meaningful career right here
This role is the corner stone of the artwork platform structure as it enables full E2E ownership from design to production of the artwork execution. As an Artwork Specialist you will be the single point of accountability for the on-quality and timely delivery of Final Art. You will partner with multi-functional parties to ensure technical fit-for-use, print feasibility, design intent implementation, the collection and formatting of brand packaging communication, regulatory and other artwork copy requirements, artwork assembly and final art approval.
- Being an expert of the E2E artwork execution on multi-functional (internal and external) initiative teams, utilizing deep understanding of the E2E artwork process, supply chain fit-for-use requirements, pre-press & printing, print feasibility, copy management, artwork assembly to ensure excellence in execution.
- Partnering internally with Brand Management, Design, R&D, Legal, and Regulatory to understand design intent and identify claim & copy requirements.
- Planning and managing artwork execution work and critical path schedule, owning elevating issues with implications to key business partners at-the-right-time, to enable informed decision-making and effective resolution, controlling the artwork change management process and driving timely and quality artwork file delivery.
- Creating and managing projects within Enovia and WebCenter, and provides low-level of support to the multi-functional team.
- Partnering externally with pre-press and printers to assess print feasibility of design concepts, identify alternate solutions, confirm final design intent print feasibility, ensure visual consistency delivered at shelf. In close partnership with PQM, the Artwork Specialist will plan and attend print trials when needed and help troubleshoot and resolve quality issues.
- Bringing innovative ideas, search and reapply learning that drive continual improvements in quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Proactively exploring cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
- Accurately track and report E2E artwork success measures on a quarterly/annual basis.
What we are looking for:
- A 4-year degree in a Design-related field
- A minimum of 2 years Design Production and Print experience (Design Firm, Printer, Production House preferred)
- Experience with color theory and management, spectral color data and digital proofing
- Deep understanding of pre-press and printing industry standards, print production, print processes and press capabilities, inks/materials/substrates, and print trials
- Understanding the E2E packaging process from design development through production, and linkage with other key processes and interfaces, brand equity, supply chain fit for use requirements and print feasibility
- Strong knowledge of the design creative process, design assets, production guidelines, and the importance of visual consistency in design intent & print quality
- Excellent collaboration skills with multifunctional teams and external partners
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: