Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Legal Counsel
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as expertise and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
The Associate Legal Counsel will provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business across the geographic area of the Arabian Peninsula (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Yemen), supporting the Selling & Marketing Organization and especially the HR function. The role is based in P&G’s regional office in Dubai.
=== RESPONSIBILITIES: ===
- Preparing and drafting correspondence to internal and external organization
- Mentorship on claims proposed for products and advertising !
- Respond promptly to legal requests from Sales, Customer Business Development, Marketing and other clients and summarizing and effectively communicating the legal concepts that business people can use
- Managing outside counsel on litigation.
- Drafting, reviewing and mentorship on various types of contracts in various areas of law, including employment contracts, distribution contracts, alliance agreements, supply agreements, media contracts
- Advise business clients on the legal issues and risks, sophisticated deal structures, approval processes, company policies and procedures
- Perform Legal tasks and responsibilities as the need arises from time to time
- Conduct legal due diligence in support of Company policies
=== WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: ===
A well rounded Leader with Skills, Vision and Energy who is able to work collaboratively by creatively solving problems and is Flexible in handling a wide variety of responsibilities and competing priorities with accuracy and attention to detail, with strong ability and initiative, self-drive and pro-activeness to set priorities and deliver on expectations !
- A qualified lawyer with 2-4 years working experience
- Must be qualified as a lawyer in at least one jurisdiction
- A corporate/commercial background
- In-house corporate experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: