Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you see things that most people don't? Are you passionate about analytics?
We want your ability to connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models, and translate insights into business improving action are skills that we are looking for our work.
As a Data Scientist, you will be a business leader and you'll be able to transform and enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. To be successful you should look forward to be an effective communicator to drive insights into actions that improve our company business results.
You will go deep, using artificial intelligence, data visualization, and analytic tools to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be proficient at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Be a creative and committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall project objectives such as media effectiveness, consumer engagement, business model, optimization, etc.
- Execute research and analytics, including data sources identification, evaluation, processing, algorithm development, turning insights into actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building programs.
Qualifications required for this role
- You should possess Master's degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- You should have minimum 3 years of work experience in the Data Science field.
- You should possess knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- You will need strong written and verbal interpersonal skills to influence others to take action.
- You should have knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests etc.)
- You should have expertise using statistical programming languages (R, Python, SQL, etc..), visualizing data to create valuable insights.
Your application will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability status, age, marital status, or any other legally protected factor.
IT at Procter and Gamble
Information Technology at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create new value to us. Our mission is clear, we deliver IT to help the company win with consumers. IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game changing, innovation business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or lead a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER Warsaw, Poland
- IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS Warsaw, Poland
- Junior Business Analytics Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT MANAGER - BI TOOLS MANAGER Warsaw, Poland