Finance & Accounting Assistant - Distributor Finance Controller
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and significant ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a meaningful way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a dynamic consumer goods company and benefit from:
As a Finance and Accounting Assistant you will:
- Deeply understand the systems, objectives and strategies of your assigned clients.
- Manage financial elements of the clients' sales activity
- Lead the pricing process, develop and execute promotional plans and client’s investments.
- Analyze and create a cost reduction plan for your clients.
- Forecast and track account receivables
- Manage customer incentives and credit limit, and issuing debit/credit notes
- Deliver on the company stewardship expectations
- Enjoy diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations and on different brands doing a variety of finance work.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best Finance and Accounting organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) skills – We will constantly help you improve your financial knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Qualifications required for this role:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with business focus)
- Strong Accounting background and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Relevant experience is preferred
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: