Junior Sales Manager - UAE
Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in creating and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at P&G is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Junior Sales Manager, you are in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment. We offer you exceptional learning opportunities, as well as an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquiring a deep understanding of market categories, as well as customer needs and requirements.
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments
- Resolving any issues and problems of your clients and acting as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What we offer you:
- A high-impact managerial position with meaningful work from Day 1.
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we nurture our leaders of tomorrow.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- An opportunity to work on P&G-sized projects with access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- A friendly and encouraging atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring & coaching programs aimed at your future career development.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher education in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial Engineering, or any related degree.
- External focus and real passion for Sales / Marketing.
- Strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- A maximum of 3 years of relevant working experience (FMCG is preferred).
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: