Procurement Manager - P&G UAE
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Are you intrigued by the idea to develop, evaluate and negotiate the best sourcing deals to create superlative consumer products?
Procurement is P&G's lifeline to the world of suppliers, translating the needs of our business in a way that enables and invites our supply base to partner with us in providing products and services of premium quality, to touch and improve the lives of consumers worldwide.
As a Procurement manager, you are at the forefront of supply-chain activities, controlling expenditure and bringing the outside in. Whether for knowledge, innovation or methodologies, you are the eyes and ears of the company. Your goal is to link the most appropriate supplier capabilities with our business needs to deliver the best shareholder return. You will be managing the Company's spend on items ranging from raw and packaging materials, to marketing, software and outsourced manufacturing services, while guaranteeing a significant learning environment across industries and sectors.
- Analyzing markets to spot and exploit emerging trends and technologies.
- Exploring business-building ideas and cost-saving opportunities.
- Striking deals through negotiation and leading competitive bidding.
- Working with partners and suppliers to design and execute commercial and technical agreements that will best meet the business needs.
- Identifying and interpreting emerging requirements that will impact future sourcing strategies.
- Driving cost saving projects to support our annual profit targets, and encourage supplier resourcing of P&G initiatives.
- Partnering with the Sales and Marketing organizations to improve our reach to customers and consumers, with the products and messages that enable us to win on the store shelf.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and endless development opportunities, so that we build our leaders of tomorrow.
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- You will work on P&G-sized projects with access to world leading business partners and technologies from day one.
- You will join a friendly and encouraging atmosphere at work.
- You will receive mentoring & coaching programs aimed at your future career development.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher education in Engineering, Business Administration, or any product supply related degree
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Strong interest in the commercial and customer aspects of business
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
- Relevant work experience is preferred
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us unbeatable in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe our people are all equally and uniquely talented, we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view, and we want to include yours. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: