Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Brand Manager
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer!You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we will continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, isn't it?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As a Senior Assistant Brand Manager, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities from your first day. You will be the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars, you'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis to reach meaningful decisions.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor's or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion.
- 1-3 years relevant experience (preferred)
- Digital Marketing experience
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to think strategically, work effectively, in a diverse environment, and solve problems through innovation and creativity
- English and Arabic fluency
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view, and we want to include yours. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”. Are you ready to inspire us with your creative ideas?
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: