Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
The Sales Finance Analyst in the Gulf sub-region, reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, is responsible for all tactical executions of the sub-region’s financial plans, starting from overall short and mid-term go to market and sales planning to performance insights, investment cases, and ad-hoc projects.
You will work collaboratively with the sales organization and the sub-regional multi-functional teams (regional FP&A, Consumer Knowledge, Marketing, Product Supply) to drive profitability and deliver annual goals in the organization, across multi-channel markets.
- You will deliver regular and ad-hoc actionable insights to partners and support overall business management & decision-making.
- You will partnership with the commercial finance head to deliver all committed and stretch business performance targets; dedicatedly driving insight, supporting and significant business assumptions.
- You will be responsible for aligning regional financial planning, forecasting with market sales and operational plans. Works with regional FP&A teams to validate, adjust and record detailed planning.
- You will lead and implement internal and external projects and business cases to drive investment efficiency with short and medium term financial targets.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You have a proven track record of 3-4 years in FP&A and Commercial Finance
- Ideally you need to have experience in international, cross-functional and multi-cultural working environment
- You are strong in building positive relationship, negotiation and interpersonal skills with partners across all levels of the organization
- You are able to partner and collaborate with business and finance peers
- You can show strong analytical capabilities
- Best Knowledge of Financial Reporting Principles and Planning System/s, SAP, Windows (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of the English language. Any additional language is an advantage.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: