Begin a meaningful career right here
National Account Manager: P&G Professional
At P&G Professional (PGP), the “away from home” division of P&G, we understand the importance of professionally cleaned spaces.
Because first impressions and lasting experiences are so critical, we help our business partners apply innovative technology to the science of commercial cleaning.
It's a proven fact that our customers notice, enjoy, and are heartened by clean, fresh-smelling environments. Cleanliness is often the #1 choice for why customers choose their hotel or restaurant. With powerful brands like Ariel, Lenor, Fairy, and Flash, P&G Professional offers superior solutions and products designed to help businesses thrive by making ‘every experience count’.
In this role you will:
- Lead the P&G business for Ireland by creating and implementing the sales plan for growing our professional line of cleaning and laundry products to end-users in the focus areas of Hospitality, Healthcare, and Restaurants
- Manage and collaborate with P&G Professional’s network of national distribution partners in Ireland by developing joint business building plans, sell these ideas to our accounts, as well as leading their implementation.
- Lead the necessary training and development of the national distributor sales team to ensure required results of established joint sales goals are continually met.
- Market products which will enable customers to meet their consumers' needs in housekeeping, laundry, and food areas.
What we Offer You:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning working with some of the world’s biggest and best loved brands
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
- A bachelors/masters degree in any discipline
- Previous sales management experience in the hospitality, healthcare, restaurant, distribution, cleaning or janitorial industry
- Valid Driver’s licence
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: