Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Account Manager - Experienced Hire (m/f)
Are you driven by: Delivering outstanding results? Being part of an industry leading team? Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers? Building a career with a truly international company? If you have the talent P&G can give you the environment to progress.
By joining the P&G Sales team, you will become the 'face' of P&G to Ireland retailers and distributors. Our goal, as Sales managers, is through the development of collaborative working relationships with our customers, we are able to ensure that we deliver the right products, in the right place with a competitive pricing and promotional plan. If you want to work in a dynamic multi-functional team environment, have business responsibility from day one of joining, develop ongoing strategic relationships with our external partners and be at the front of launching new products into our trade partners then you should explore career opportunities in Sales.
What are we looking for?
You will have:
- 2-3 years’ account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- A consistent track record of delivering extraordinary business results and exceeding targets.
- A deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
- Experience leading and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
- Above all a real passion for winning
Candidates are required to be fluent English and to hold a valid driver license.
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific senior key account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- You will create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition by negotiation contracts, promo plans and innovations.
- You will develop and maintain a productive long-term relationship with your customer
- You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
We pay competitively and for performance. We review our salary ranges each year through benchmarking. Salary increases happen steadily throughout your career and will vary based on your performance progression.
See beyond your salary: As well as a competitive salary we also offer a broad and competitive benefits package to our employees.
Based in Dublin, Ireland
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: