Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Account Manager
Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million euro business to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in
P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market.
- You will create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition by negotiation contracts, promo plans and innovations.
- You will develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with your customer.
- You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
What we offer you
- Entrepreneurial leadership of your business – From day 1 our trust in you will allow you to be the expert on your business, to innovate and execute in an entrepreneurial style, and influence how decisions are made.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance
- Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here:https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
To be a great fit for this role you will have:
- Successful examples of leadership in your business or personal life.
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
- A passion for winning.
- Proven ability to collaborate with strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
- OR a recently completed / almost completed third level qualification.
- Fluent English and a full drivers license.
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Based in Dublin, Ireland
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: