Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Scientist - Personal Health Care Central Team (m/f)
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. Our R&D teams are the inventors who invent and improve products loved by customers in hundreds of countries around the globe. We’re talking state of the art technology, “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, 41,000+ active patents and a team full of inventors.
We are recruiting for a full-time Associate Scientist in the European Central Regulatory team to support all post-licensing registration activities for PHC Personal Health Care products with a focus on human medicinal products. This includes project management of post approval submissions for Europe OTC products, optimizing technical dossier content to ensure timely approvals, working effectively with local affiliates and consultants to ensure that local regulatory needs are understood and incorporated into all submissions, liaising with vendors and suppliers to obtain quality documentation in support of our product applications.
Your normal place of work will initially be the Greater London Innovation Centre in Egham but is expected to move to the Greater London Innovation Centre in Reading
Education: A minimum of Scientific Bachelor’s degree (Pharmacy preferred or Life Science).
Nationality: Ability to work permanently in the UK (12-month minimum in Egham area)
Languages: Fluency in English is a must, other EU languages desirable.
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work effectively and build superior relationships with stakeholders
- Passion for excellent execution
- Strong initiative and follow-through
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Results oriented and self-motivating
Your Stakeholders in this role:
Externally: Vendors (contract manufacturers, regulatory consultants)
Internally: Global/Regional Multifunctional teams managing Personal Health Care (Manufacturing Sites, Regulatory, R&D, quality, pharmacovigilance)
Your Responsibilities in this role:
- Under line manager supervision, prepare, compile, review and submit high quality documentation for regulatory support across the EU and region in accordance with in-house standards and current legislation
- Liaise with corporate technical functions and vendors, and co-ordinate collection of information/data effectively ensuring that high quality documentation is available in a timely manner and meets specified project timelines/milestones.
- Support development of labelling and artwork
- Prepare and manage license variations, license renewals and responses to queries from Regulatory Agencies
- Maintain registration documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures
- Provide support for maintenance work on post-approval changes for authorized products (Change Control System)
- Work effectively with P&G affiliates and consultants to ensure that local regulatory needs are understood and incorporated into all projects.
- Understand regulatory issues and clearly communicate to line manager
- Assess the impact and implementation of required company compliance with all regulations, laws and industry policies that affect the ingredients, packaging, marketing, advertising, labeling and production of our products.
- Support conduction of Product Quality Reviews
- 3 or more years of regulatory experience with knowledge of EU regulation for medicines
- Experience in CMC support for post-licensing. Previous OTC experience is preferred.
- Experienced user of electronic document management systems
- Demonstrated passion for technical document creation and review
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Good analytical skills
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuouscoaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits– You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: